Out to Swim celebrates women in May Free introductory sessions across a range of disciplines!
Out To Swim is proud to be offering a range of activities and events in May especially for women who swim, or who want to swim more. May will celebrate Out to Swim’s female members and open the doors to encourage more women to get in the pool. New female members will be able to take advantage of three free swimming sessions across a range of activities including coached swimming, synchronised swimming and water polo. For beginners, we offer one free taster session for our lessons programme.
- Beginners Lessons Programme offering one of the best programmes for adults in the country, with four groups of varying ability to suit every level
- Qualified, experienced, award winning teachers to guide you through all the skills to build your swimming strength and fitness
- Coached Swimming Sessions for club level and competitive swimmers to improve fitness and technique (indoor all year, open water during summer months)
- Waterpolo sessions to introduce to and develop skills in this team sport
- Synchronised Swimming sessions to improve technique and core strength
Come along for your first swim on a Sunday night or to the women's session on a Thursday night to be sure of an extra warm welcome!
Check out the blogspot for May is Women's Month at Planet London, your guide to all things lesbian, bi and queer in London.
Women’s social events in May
We will also be hosting lots of women's events this month, starting with our new monthly Women's event. We will end our month with a big celebration on the 31st May, which will include a free fun swim with club swimmers past and present and then a party.
We'll be updating our social events as we go, so check here or on our Facebook page to see what we're up to, and come and join us.
Thursday 15th May - freeform for now, more info to follow. Will involve drinks, and probably food. Will start after the Oasis swim (so about 9:15 ish). Why not come and swim with us first?
Fancy a dip with us? Please get in touch below:
Session times and locations can be found on our Venues & Times page.