Firstly congratulations to all the very busy swimmers at the weekend. lots of bling and Partying in Berlin, lots of fun in Brighton and lots of PB's for our Para swimmers.
This sets us up nicely into the taper leading to nationals in just under 2 weeks time!
if you have not done so yet please can you let David know if you are attending this event. We do not need to arrange permits for you but it is always good for the coach to know who will be there!
As we are now entering our final taper of the year what can you expect?
- A little more rest during the set
- A few more HVO and short sprints
- A bit more technical drills and sculling
- Feeling a little heavy in the water for a few days
- Feeling faster as we head towards the end of the taper
- and finally coaches picking up on all your mistakes........
During taper please make sure we are practicing touching with 2 HANDS when swimming FLY and BREAST.
Make sure when you do back to back turns we count through the flags and do not turn too soon on our front to then have to swim F/C
Make sure to tumble turn and try and get good underwater transitions in.
and lastly please do finish at the wall....